We only accept returns if the items are defective or damaged.
If the gift arrives damaged or is faulty
- We do everything in our power to ensure that your gift arrives in perfect condition, however occasionally deliveries do sustain damage in transit or a product may be faulty.
- If you receive a gift that is not in perfect condition, please follow these steps:
- Take photos of the damage (if visible) and send them to email@example.com so that we may assess the damage*
- If no damage is visible or if the item is faulty or not as described on our website, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let us know how you would like the return to be processed:
- Exchange for another/same item
- Store credit
- Refund to the original card or PayPal account used
- We will email you details of where to post the item
- We will email you once the item has arrived back with us and the return has been processed
- The return must be received within 30 days of the original date of dispatch
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- *Damaged or faulty items are assessed on a case by case basis, hence the importance of sending photos.
Change of mind
- Please choose carefully when selecting a gift as we are unable to exchange or refund due to change of mind.